Friday, May 19, 2006

100th Post

This is my 100th post. :-D I started blogging on August 30th, 2005. I thought it would be fun to talk about my favorite or most meaningful posts since I started.

On November 10th I posted a poem that I wrote, called When Evening Comes of Age. This is one of my favorite poems, and was showcased on the front page of FaithWriters.

Many readers particularly enjoyed Joys of Home Businesses, posted on December 20th.

On December 30th, I wrote a post about my struggle with OCD.

I had fun writing this post about my active imagination, on January 10th.

January 27th was the five year anniversary of my Mom’s kidney transplant, and on the days around that I posted some excerpts from my diary. Part One and Part Two.

I think this Funny Being Me post on February 6th is humorous because I get told “Amy, you’re so funny!” several times a week. Half the time I haven’t a clue what I did or said that was so funny…

Of course, I couldn’t make one hundred posts without getting Any Better! LOL This February 9th post has a link to a dramatic reading I did of one of my stories.

I’ve also really been enjoying doing Monday Memories. Some of my favorites are Ruby Waters, My Grandpa, and My Grandparents and their farm.

I didn't list all the posts about my writing, signing, and general life dreams come true, but it was so fun to look back over it as I was gathering these. Here's to another 100 posts with as many accomplishments blogged!

No comments: