Monday, September 05, 2005

Sick

I’ve been ill this weekend. It started on Friday with severe abdominal cramps that after about three hours subdued to a sharp pain every time I moved. Thankfully, the bad pain didn’t last into the next day. But since Friday I have had a fever and discomfort in my abdomen. If it’s still here tomorrow I will call my naturopath and ask about it. I guess I should be thankful that I could waste my long weekend being sick so that I didn’t have to be worrying about work, too. :-) I was able to finish my weekly challenge entry in time to get it submitted last night though. The topic of the week was “postcards”, but, sorry, I can’t give you any more information than that until the judging is complete. :-)

1 comment:

purple_kangaroo said...

I hope you're feeling better, Amy!