Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Happy Belated Birthday, Mom!

Mom's birthday was last week, and I didn't get a blog post done yet, so here it is a bit late.

Happy Birthday, Mom!!!

Mom, you have done so much for me over the years, I can only brush the tip of what you mean to me. It is largely because of you that I am writing today--because of your dedication to help me through my learning problems, and because of your encouragement. It was you and Dad who taught me to love the Lord with all my heart and soul; who showed me what it means to walk by faith; who showed me how to live life to the fullest--and have fun doing it.

It was you who taught me how to learn and study, how to discover things on my own, and decide for myself what I believed about them.

Thank you, Mom. I love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amy,
Thank you so much!!!!! That means a ton to me. I love you, too.
Mom