Wednesday, August 31, 2005

What is a Mora?

Okay, several people asked what the Mora that I mentioned yesterday is. A Mora is a computerized machine from Germany that reads the electrical fields from human bodies. I'll try to explain from my limited knowledge, but first a disclaimer: The following explanation is my own personal unscientific ramblings and may or may not be accurate! :-)

There are at least two different things the Mora can do: treatment or testing. I've had both. When having a treatment, I put my bare feet each on a metal piece that is connected to the machine by wires and in each hand hold a little bar that is also connected by the wires. When the Mora detects a wrong electrical signal, (like from my small intestine, which has a bit of an infection in it) then it changes the wrong current into the correct current and sends it back into your body. To me it seems kind of like a Hemo dialysis treatment, but instead of filtering your blood through the machine, it filters your electrical currents.


The Mora machine can also be used for allergy testing and to find problem areas in your body. When they are doing testing, one of the metal bars I hold is exchanged for a little probe that the doctor uses to touch pressure spots on my fingers. Your current is shown through a little needle that raises on a gauge (like a speedometer) with a happy "huuurrreeeeew!"

If the doctor puts a little vial of something I am not allergic to on a metal tray connected to the machine and then touches my finger with the probe, the Mora says "vuuurrreeeeew" and the needle swings most all the way around. But if she puts, say, tomato, on the tray it goes "uup" and the needle barely moves.

So if the Mora identifies an organ that is having trouble, "uup", maybe because it is lacking some vitamins (the doctor would determine the latter by symtoms and other tests) then she'll set a supplement containing that vitamin on the tray and "vuurree"! Maybe she'll try a different supplement mixure and "vuuurrreeeew!" Then she knows the second supplement will help the most. (Of course, the doctor uses the numbers on the dial to determine things. But me, I like the sound! :-D )

Anyway, that was probably way more info about the Mora than anyone wanted--but now you know!

1 comment:

purple_kangaroo said...

And written very entertainingly!