Thursday, July 27, 2006

This and That

I have a Monday Memory all written for this last Monday--but as I was writing it, I suddenly realized that it would be perfect for that week’s FaithWriters’ weekly writing challenge topic. So I entered it there instead. I guess ya’ll will have to wait a couple of weeks for it. LOL! So in the mean time, I’ll update you on a few things I’ve mentioned in the past.

The Peculiar People group novel is coming along marvelously. It’s hard to believe that I will have the rough draft of all the chapters in my email in-box by the end of the month. This project is flying along! Everyone is being so cooperative and thoroughly enjoying it.

A while back I mentioned a new web site I am a part of--Truth. Like Hammer. When I first posted, the theology statement was not yet up on the site. It is there now, so be sure to check it out if you have not already. If you have some articles you think would go nicely on the site, submit them there or send them to me and we will put them up for consideration.

I had an appointment with my naturopath doctor this week. My physical health continues to slowly-but-surely improve. PTL! I am being desensitized to some of my food allergies, and that is coming along much faster and better than expected and soon I will be able to eat wheat. Yay!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear everything is going well. Can't wait to have those cookies with you. :o)